If you are looking for a stylish, affordably priced, and solidly built car that delivers great fuel economy, then look no further than the 2015 Versa.
As one of the most economically priced vehicles on the market, the 2015 Versa offers all the quality of a new Nissan at a price that’s competitive with many pre-owned vehicles. In fact, at a remarkable $11,990, it ranks as the lowest-starting MSRP of any vehicle sold in America.
Quality features at an affordable price
The low entry-level price for a Versa doesn’t mean that you’re getting an entry-level car. Even in its base “S” trim, the Nissan Versa comes equipped with many of the features of more expensively-priced vehicles; like hands-free Bluetooth® connectivity, standard air conditioning, CD audio with auxiliary input, ABS brakes with Electronic brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist, Vehicle Dynamic Control and Traction Control for improved stability, speed-sensitive electric power steering, and a tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS). You’ll also get a spirited, gas-sipping 109 hp four-cylinder engine that delivers excellent fuel economy with an EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway.
But that’s just the beginning. Continue reading
Our unique mix of cultures truly defines New Mexico as a very special place; especially when it comes to food. With the holidays quickly approaching, your friends here at Melloy Nissan found some truly unique and flavorful Thanksgiving recipes with a decidely Southwestern flair. They’re sure to turn your Thanksgiving feast into a zesty New Mexico-inspired holiday fiesta. Enjoy!
Chile-rubbed Turkey with Beet Stuffing & Gravy. Photo credit: Saveur.com
- Sopa de Chile Ancho – This deep-red ancho chili soup balances its substantial heat with a cooling crema and thinly sliced avocado.
- Squash Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce – This Cajun-style classic gets a New Mexican makeover with squash and raisins.
- Piquant Cornbread – A little bit of chili powder, jalapeños and cilantro go a long way to give this cornbread a slightly spicy kick.
- Brussels Sprouts with Chorizo – The earthy flavors of Brussels sprouts combine perfectly with chorizo’s spicy appeal.
- Chile-Rubbed Turkey with Beet Stuffing and Gravy – Give your holiday bird a uniquely Southwestern flavor with New Mexico and árbol chiles.
- Casa Dragones Guacamole – Direct from Mexico, this modern take on a traditional recipe uses a mortar and pestle for best results.
- Mexican-style Roasted Corn – This favorite of market vendors gets its distinctive flavor by charring the corn on the grill and rubbing with mayonnaise, cheese, cilantro, and chili powder.
- Oaxacan Stuffing – Chiles, fennel, prunes, and cumin give this stuffing a sweet and spicy flavor.
- Mexican Bread Pudding – The sweet syrup in this traditional Mexican dish is infused with cilantro and scallions for a unique twist.
- Oranges Stuffed With Coconut – Usually made with lime, this variation on a tasty Mexican dessert favorite uses oranges instead.